We're hard at work to bring your organization a new collaborative learning experience and welcome your feedback. If your questions are not answered below please send us your feedback and questions by emailing us at
- What is Braidio?
- Braidio is an efficient scalable collaborative learning experience in sync with current online social experiences. Your employees are empowered to learn together and share their experiences. We’re a completely cloud-based solution your company can seamlessly implement whether you have a handful of employees or offices around the world. Braidio is one expandable platform that can scale down complexity and scale up effectiveness.
- Who uses Braidio?
- Small teams and businesses as well as large organizations use Braidio who want a simple to use platform to allow teams to network around specific topics and conversations for enhanced communication and knowledge sharing.
- How are Subject Matter Experts using Braidio to unlock new revenues?
- Braidio empowers subject matter experts and practitioners to embrace the cloud via a turnkey solution. Turn your instructor led training programs into rich online learning experiences that can reach thousands. Unlock new revenue streams from your existing content. Ask us how.
- Is Braidio a learning management system (LMS)?
- No. While Braidio provides many of the core functionality that some learning management systems provide, such as online learning delivery and analytics, Braidio goes further by providing powerful yet simple tools to promote collaborative learning and knowledge sharing among peers. In additional, Braidio provides various analytics data on engagement with the learning material, the platform and much more.
- What's the cost to use Braidio?
Interested to learn more about our pricing? To get more information on course and platform pricing contact us at
or call us 888.858.8385.
- How do I get started?
For a live demo or to get started contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 888.858.8385.
- Can I use my existing training materials / content on Braidio to deliver learning to my organization?
- Absolutely! Braidio’s collaborative learning platform allows you to upload existing course or training materials from videos, PDFs, SCORM courses and more to deliver training to your team.
- Can I use Braidio when I am not online?
- At this time Braidio is only available via a web browser when connected online. However, Braidio’s “reply from email” feature allows you to respond from your email whether online or from your smartphone (your registered email address for your respective Braidio account). In addition, we are currently working on a mobile app that will be available soon.
- Can I use Braidio on my mobile phone?
Braidio is currently working on a mobile app that will be available soon. If you have any feedback on features you would like to see on the Braidio mobile app, email us at
We’d greatly appreciate it!
- Who can I communicate or collaborate with on Braidio?
- You can communicate with any registered user on your organization’s Braidio account. In addition, you can collaborate with external vendors, partners or clients by inviting them to a specific conversation. They will only be able to participate in that conversation.
- Can I invite someone with a different domain name into a conversation?
- As stated above, in general you can communicate with any registered user on your organization’s Braidio account. However, you can in addition collaborate with external vendors, partners or clients by inviting them to a specific conversation. They will only be able to participate in that conversation.
- What is a Private Reply?
- A Private Reply to any comment in Braidio allows you to choose one or more of your colleagues to participate in a private exchange within an existing conversation thread. Only the friends you choose will be able to participate in this private conversation. Give it a try, but remember that this is a "back-channel" conversation!
- How do I post a comment?
Type in a comment then when ready to post click on the
button or use your keys by typing [shift] + [enter/return].
- What kinds of documents can I post on Braidio?
- Currently you can post images (e.g., jpg, png), PDFs, Word Docs, Excel Docs, and Web Links. We will soon be adding Video as well as greatly enhancing the user experience and features.
- Is Braidio an online back-up solution?
- While Braidio allows you to post and share documents within your organization Braidio is NOT an online back-up solution.
Common Privacy and Security Questions
- Will anyone outside my organization see my posts?
- No, your organization’s Braidio account is private and anything posted is just for people within your organization to view, comment and collaborate on. The only exception is if you’ve invited an external vendor, partner or client to participate in a specific conversation.
- How do we remove an employee who is no longer with our organization?
- The administrator of the Braidio account can easily remove a user by logging in, selecting “Manage Users” in the top-right drop down menu, then clicking “delete” next to the user’s name. That user will no longer have access to the account.
- What security protocols have you implemented?
Braidio utilizes some of the most advanced technology for internet security. From Secure Socket Layer technology, network separation to being only available to registered users in your organization. To learn more visit our
- Who owns the data?
- Braidio does not own or claim the rights to a network's data at any time. In Basic accounts the users, or employees, own the data. In Business or Enterprise accounts the company or organization that registered the account owns the data.
- What about data export?
- Business or Enterprise accounts have the capability to export messages using a standard format (.csv). Braidio can also provide periodic backups of all data for local storage (a fee may apply). Note: Under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, Braidio cannot be compelled to turn over content from a Braidio network to any third-party, except for government entities.
- How do I report a suspected security vulnerability?
At Braidio keeping our customers' data secure is a top priority. To report a suspected security vulnerability, please send an email to
and include full details so we can thoroughly investigate the issue.