SAN FRANCISCO (TRAININGINDUSTRY) MARCH 13, 2019
Remember the five C’s
Braidio, a “workstream intelligence platform” company, identifies “the five Cs of network effects to help organizations conquer the new world of work”:
- Communication: Make sure employees have access to information across departments, so nothing important is siloed.
- Collaboration: Use chat, voice and video collaboration tools.
- Connection: Enable employees to connect with each other based on shared areas of expertise or interest.
- Curation: Capture employee knowledge, and make it searchable.
- Community: “Look for ways to consolidate some or all of the above experiences to maximize productivity and enhance value,” says Paul Pluschkell, chief strategy officer at Braidio.
Read full article here