Join our Growing Team!
Come help us build the future of work! Braidio WorkStreams is revolutionizing how organizations optimize productivity and how people work. We’re actively hiring for the following roles.
Senior Frontend Developer
Braidio (www.braidio.com) is an award productivity platform with Fortune 100 clients and growing client base spanning the globe. Our customers leading companies in the financial services, telecommunications and healthcare verticals. We are scaling our success and looking to bring on a strong contributor. Our company www.braidio.com is based in SF however much of our team is distributed and works remotely.
You will work closely with our Product, Design, and UX teams to create amazing and intuitive experiences that make it effortless to connect different apps together. Ship to hundreds of thousands of users every day while having lots of autonomy in terms of code and feature ownership.
You love great UX. You spend most of your time coding, but you also have an eye for great design and a feel for great UX. Maybe you were once a designer (or still are) or maybe your creative outlet has always been the code. Either way, you care about more than just the code.
You can balance lots of concerns. Frontend and mobile apps have to take into account performance (using networks and devices that we can’t control), customer demands, A/B tests, UX research, code quality, a rapidly changing ecosystem of languages and modules, and the list goes on. And we actually want to ship things too! You can balance those demands without getting overwhelmed and keep the needle moving forward.
You love helping others. You love sharing knowledge with the rest of your team, building shared tooling for other engineers, giving back to the open-source community, and directly helping customers.
- Build reusable React and React Native components, migrate Backbone.js components to React, manage data on the client with Redux, and test everything with Jest.
- Measure and resolve performance bottlenecks, using tools like Chrome DevTools, React Redux Debugger, or custom tooling.
- Help put tools, processes, and documentation in place to improve our code quality.
- Review code written by other team members or other teams. Nothing is ever going to be perfect. We need you to help us pick up the slack.
- Attention to detail, tidiness, strong follow through and the ability to deliver on deadlines
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience with building and maintaining a SaaS product at scale
- An affinity for creating software that is extensible, performant, and easy to read
Note: this is a contractor role, within an initial 1-2 month engagement but can easily extend indefinitely for the right person (i.e., 12 months+)
Email us at: email@example.com with your resume and responses to the following questions:
- Describe a recent product you were working on
- Why Braidio?
Full Stack Ruby-on-Rails (RoR) Developer – Contract
Our recent launch of Braidio WorkStreams is getting tremendous market response and we’re looking to add to our growing team. We’re looking for a resourceful hacker to join us in creating the future of work and help organizations large and small optimize productivity. We play in the growing “consumerization of the enterprise” space. We are well funded and have several exciting initiatives underway with major clients and innovative verticals. You will work across the stack.
We’re looking for a smart developer with these traits. You,
- Get things done and derive a sense of satisfaction from pushing good code to production – nothing else matters.
- Like digging into hard problems and learning new technologies if needed
- Are excited about working on and building scalable solutions to problems
- Comfortable working in a small dynamic Agile environment
- Can work without much hand-holding
- Proficiency in Ruby/Rails
- Basic MySQL
- Knowledge/experience with redis, memcached, or any other NoSQL systems
- Git experience
What the opportunity offers you?
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity to exert creativity and help shape the product
- Your voice will be heard
- Collaborate with founders
- Remote is okay but prefer U.S. based.
- Flexibility – but we do need commitment, ability to stick to deadlines and ability to support U.S.A. EST and PST workday hours.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume/background/experience. If you have worked on side projects, do mention those!