Join our Growing Team!
Come help us build the future of work! Braidio WorkStreams is revolutionizing how organizations optimize productivity and how people work. We’re actively hiring for the following roles.
Project Manager/Scrum Master
Braidio (www.braidio.com) is an award productivity platform with Fortune 100 clients and growing client base spanning the globe. Our customers are leading companies in the financial services, telecommunications and healthcare verticals. We are scaling our success and looking to bring on a strong contributor. Our company www.braidio.com is based in SF however much of our team is distributed and works remotely.
We are looking for a Project Manager / Scrum Manager with a passion for building world class products. This person can execute the day-to-day needs while connecting the dots across the bigger picture. We place a high value on creative thinking and problem solving.
Manage the software development and design sprints schedule. Communicate effectively and work cross departmentally to ensure all meet the deadlines. Ability to drive Agile, DevOps and Product Design based delivery across projects. Present project status on a daily/weekly basis to senior leadership. Identify Risks and Mitigation plans.
- Prioritize and sequence deliverables based on client needs and the needs of the business
- Formulate, define, and track the scope, objectives, and milestones of projects in collaboration and agreement with leadership.
- Prioritize and focus both team and individual efforts across engineering, design, and strategic partnerships.
- Thoughtfully breaks down projects to MVPs to maximize customer value with the least amount of work.
- Proactively communicate, connect, align, and guide teams on key decisions and execution of tasks.
- Track team workload and communicate bottlenecks and resource availability proactively.
- Extreme attention to detail, strong follow through and the ability to deliver on deadlines
- Continuously work to improve all aspects of the business
- Routine testing of the platform
- Able to work remotely but must be available to meet in person 1-2 a week +/-
- 2-4 years of project management experience in a consumer facing digital product
- Experience using Trello, Asana, Jira
- Excellent project management, communication, prioritization, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with Product and Engineering organizations.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and ever-changing environment, having an ability to navigate ambiguity and balance competing demands.
- Self-directed and self-motivated to set goals, define risks, and find solutions.
- Constantly aware of and trading off business and technical concerns.
- Able to easily coordinate and work with both in-person and distributed team members.
- Experienced in creating processes and documentation.
- Knowledge of Software QA and Testing best practices
- Experience managing software products from inception through launch and iteration
- 1+ years data analytics experience a plus
- Professional experience as a scrum master and/or applying concepts and techniques from multiple agile approaches.
- Deep project management experience in a consulting organization a plus.
- Technical background ideal
- PMI PMP or Agile certification preferred.
Note: this is a contractor role, within an initial 3 month engagement but can easily extend indefinitely for the right person (i.e., 12 months+)
If interested please email: email@example.com with your cover letter and resume with responses to the following questions
Describe your current project management experience, what tools were utilized, what’s of reporting did you produce, etc.
APIs: Trello; Google Drive; G Suite – Braidio inside G Suite
Analytics: UserIQ data analytics for product management; Google Analytics for Product Improvements
Layout Plan: 2 weeks create plan outlining the initiatives to be tackled over the next 90-days
Senior Frontend Developer
Braidio (www.braidio.com) is an award productivity platform with Fortune 100 clients and growing client base spanning the globe. Our customers leading companies in the financial services, telecommunications and healthcare verticals. We are scaling our success and looking to bring on a strong contributor. Our company www.braidio.com is based in SF however much of our team is distributed and works remotely.
You will work closely with our Product, Design, and UX teams to create amazing and intuitive experiences that make it effortless to connect different apps together. Ship to hundreds of thousands of users every day while having lots of autonomy in terms of code and feature ownership.
You love great UX. You spend most of your time coding, but you also have an eye for great design and a feel for great UX. Maybe you were once a designer (or still are) or maybe your creative outlet has always been the code. Either way, you care about more than just the code.
You can balance lots of concerns. Frontend and mobile apps have to take into account performance (using networks and devices that we can’t control), customer demands, A/B tests, UX research, code quality, a rapidly changing ecosystem of languages and modules, and the list goes on. And we actually want to ship things too! You can balance those demands without getting overwhelmed and keep the needle moving forward.
You love helping others. You love sharing knowledge with the rest of your team, building shared tooling for other engineers, giving back to the open-source community, and directly helping customers.
- Build reusable React and React Native components, migrate Backbone.js components to React, manage data on the client with Redux, and test everything with Jest.
- Measure and resolve performance bottlenecks, using tools like Chrome DevTools, React Redux Debugger, or custom tooling.
- Help put tools, processes, and documentation in place to improve our code quality.
- Review code written by other team members or other teams. Nothing is ever going to be perfect. We need you to help us pick up the slack.
- Attention to detail, tidiness, strong follow through and the ability to deliver on deadlines
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience with building and maintaining a SaaS product at scale
- An affinity for creating software that is extensible, performant, and easy to read
Note: this is a contractor role, within an initial 1-2 month engagement but can easily extend indefinitely for the right person (i.e., 12 months+)
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and responses to the following questions:
- Describe a recent product you were working on
- Why Braidio?
Full Stack Ruby-on-Rails (RoR) Developer – Contract
Our recent launch of Braidio WorkStreams is getting tremendous market response and we’re looking to add to our growing team. We’re looking for a resourceful hacker to join us in creating the future of work and help organizations large and small optimize productivity. We play in the growing “consumerization of the enterprise” space. We are well funded and have several exciting initiatives underway with major clients and innovative verticals. You will work across the stack.
We’re looking for a smart developer with these traits. You,
- Get things done and derive a sense of satisfaction from pushing good code to production – nothing else matters.
- Like digging into hard problems and learning new technologies if needed
- Are excited about working on and building scalable solutions to problems
- Comfortable working in a small dynamic Agile environment
- Can work without much hand-holding
- Proficiency in Ruby/Rails
- Basic MySQL
- Knowledge/experience with redis, memcached, or any other NoSQL systems
- Git experience
What the opportunity offers you?
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity to exert creativity and help shape the product
- Your voice will be heard
- Collaborate with founders
- Remote is okay but prefer U.S. based.
- Flexibility – but we do need commitment, ability to stick to deadlines and ability to support U.S.A. EST and PST workday hours.
Send us an email to email@example.com with your resume/background/experience. If you have worked on side projects, do mention those!