Join our Growing Team!
Come help us build the future of work! Braidio WorkStreams is revolutionizing how organizations optimize productivity and how people work. We’re actively hiring for the following roles.
Full Stack Ruby-on-Rails (RoR) Developer – Contract
Our recent launch of Braidio WorkStreams is getting tremendous market response and we’re looking to add to our growing team. We’re looking for a resourceful hacker to join us in creating the future of work and help organizations large and small optimize productivity. We play in the growing “consumerization of the enterprise” space. We are well funded and have several exciting initiatives underway with major clients and innovative verticals. You will work across the stack.
We’re looking for a smart developer with these traits. You,
- Get things done and derive a sense of satisfaction from pushing good code to production – nothing else matters.
- Like digging into hard problems and learning new technologies if needed
- Are excited about working on and building scalable solutions to problems
- Comfortable working in a small dynamic Agile environment
- Can work without much hand-holding
- Proficiency in Ruby/Rails
- Basic MySQL
- Knowledge/experience with redis, memcached, or any other NoSQL systems
- Git experience
What the opportunity offers you?
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity to exert creativity and help shape the product
- Your voice will be heard
- Collaborate with founders
- Remote is okay but prefer U.S. based.
- Flexibility – but we do need commitment, ability to stick to deadlines and ability to support U.S.A. EST and PST workday hours.
Send us an email to email@example.com with your resume/background/experience. If you have worked on side projects, do mention those!